Are you ready to join the Bidnamic family?
We are seeking a Software/Data Engineer to join our team. You will be working alongside the CTO to architect, build and scale the next generation of eCommerce marketing platforms.
In this role, you will have the opportunity of working from office or remote in a team of exceptionally talented and driven individuals who are all making a massive impact on our business. There is no micromanaging or babysitting at Bidnamic, everyone here drives their own ideas all the way from start to finish, everyone is given an equal opportunity to flourish and see the fruits of their labour.
What is Bidnamic?
Bidnamic is a marketing technology platform that helps retailers unlock the full potential of Google Shopping. Our platform provides retailers with an unfair advantage on Google Shopping, significantly increasing market share by outranking competitors and increasing revenue. Our precision bid management increases efficiency of ad spend, thus lowering costs to acquire the right customers.
Bidnamic achieves this by applying machine learning to profile every product SKU in the retail catalogue, predicting its true bid value algorithmically. Real-time performance analysis and high-frequency bid management react at the speed of the market, unlocking the full revenue potential of every product.
Bidnamic was born out of necessity whilst scaling our own eCommerce venture and we are now working with an initial cohort of leading retailers – where we are already delivering a 60% increase in revenue! We are just at the beginning of this journey and this creates an exciting opportunity for your work to have a huge impact. We are backed by notable Investors, including the board advisor to Net-A-Porter, Co-Founder of Booking.com- thought leaders at Google, IBM and founders of many of today‘s fastest growing startups.
We like to see proven expert abilities in:
- Python ( + 4 years of experience)
- Experience in multiprocessing in Python.
- Experience with relational databases such as Postgres or those based on similar SQL dialects.
- CI/CD with Gitlab, Terraform and Elastic Beanstalk
- Familiarity with scientific Python libraries such as NumPy, SciPy and Pandas.
- Experience in creating data intensive (high frequency or big data) applications.
- Large-scale computing challenges and developing and deploying scalable applications using cloud services.
- Experience using AWS (e.g. EC2, S3,SES)
- Distributed applications with Docker
- Distributed task queues (e.g. Celery, RabbitMQ,SQS)
- Experience with Test Driven Development (TDD)
- Understanding of mainstream software development methodologies, values and procedures. This includes OO development, concurrency and design patterns.
- A desire to make work fun and enjoyable
Considered as a plus:
- Experience working with Google Content API or Adwords API
- Experience with Apache Airflow
- Experience with Redis
- We would also welcome a lean start-up mindset and/or machine Learning and optimisation techniques.
No recruiters, no agencies and we are not sponsoring.