Are you ready to join the Bidnamic family?
We are seeking a Google Shopping Analyst to join our team in Leeds. You will be working alongside the COO and responsible for the set-up, on-going monitoring and regular reporting on campaign performance.
In this role you will have the opportunity of working in a small team of exceptionally talented and driven individuals who are all making a massive impact to our business. There is no micromanaging or babysitting at Bidnamic, everyone here drives their own ideas all the way from start to finish, everyone is given an equal opportunity to flourish and see the fruits of their labour.
What is Bidnamic?
Bidnamic is a marketing technology platform that helps retailers unlock the full potential of Google Shopping.
Our platform provides retailers with an unfair advantage on Google Shopping, significantly increasing market share by outranking competitors and increasing revenue. Our precision bid management increases efficiency of ad spend, thus lowering costs to acquire the right customers.
Bidnamic achieves this by applying machine learning to profile every product SKU in the retail catalogue, predicting its true bid value algorithmically. Real-time performance analysis and high-frequency bid management react at the speed of the market, unlocking the full revenue potential of every product.
Bidnamic was born out of necessity whilst scaling our own eCommerce venture and we are now working with an initial cohort of leading retailers – where we are already delivering a 60% increase in revenue! We are just at the beginning of this journey and this creates an exciting opportunity for your work to have a huge impact.
We are backed by notable Investors, including the board advisor to Net-A-Porter, Co-Founder of Booking.com – thought leaders at Google, IBM and founders of many of today‘s fastest growing startups.
- Own client on-boarding and setup journey by leasing with customer success to optimise process.
- Ensure Bidnamic campaigns are continually configured appropriately to address clients’ evolving requirement.
- You will help to ensure that performance goals are met.
- Liaise directly with the Research and Development team to guide the product inline with real world impact.
- Be the main link between the client’s data and the sales, customer success and research teams.
- Liaise with clients to advice on technical best practices.
We like to see proven expert abilities in:
- You have an affinity for numbers, strong maths and data analysis skills to enable you to visualise and simplify complex data to effectively communicate a story.
- Exceptional communication skills, both verbal and written, in order to explain important information and insights of your work to colleagues, clients or public relations.
Being considered as a plus:
- Knowledge of Google AdWords, Shopping, Analytics and tracking implementation
- Knowledge of SQL
- Experience around visualizing diverse data sources with Google Data Studio
- Qualifications in a quantitative field (Statistics, Mathematics, Physics)