We are looking for an enthusiastic and driven individual to join the Bidnamic team as a Marketing Intern on a 3 week period. You will be a valuable part of the Bidnamic family, working closely with the Business Development team to provide them with everything they need to be true specialists in Google Shopping.
You will have administrative duties and will have a vital role in lead generation for the business. In return, you will be able to have hands-on experience working for an exciting start-up company, as well as learning knowledge about digital marketing and the role Google Shopping plays for many eCommerce retailers.
What is Bidnamic?
Bidnamic is a marketing technology platform that helps online retailers unlock the full potential of Google Shopping. Our platform provides online retailers with an unfair advantage on Google Shopping, significantly increasing market share by efficiently outranking competitors and increasing revenue. Our precision bid management software increases return on ad spend, thus lowering costs to acquire customers or achieving outsized sales growth, depending on clients’ requirements.
Since the birth of Bidnamic, we have seen extraordinary results with our clients and we are growing rapidly as a business. We are backed by notable investors, including the board advisor to Net-A-Porter, a Co-Founder of Booking.com – thought leaders at Google, IBM and founders of many of today‘s fastest growing start-ups.
What kind of person are we looking for?
We are looking for someone who is passionate about working in the digital marketing industry. You will be ambitious and ready to stay ahead by actively learning in a faced paced environment.
What will be your role?
- Working alongside the business development team to provide them with everything they need to be true Google Shopping specialists
- Playing a vital role in lead generation by using our CRM (HubSpot) to find valuable information using a variety of different tools and keeping it constantly up to date.
- Collecting data that could be valuable to the development team using platforms and social media, such as LinkedIn.
- Supporting the team with administrative tasks
What is in it for you?
- The opportunity to gain experience in a well-funded dynamic young international business that is growing rapidly
- References and recommendations based on your performance to help you gain an advantage ready for when you graduate
- Friday lunch paid for
- Opportunity to form a good relationship with a growing company who regularly hire new graduates