Are you ready to join the Bidnamic Family?
We are seeking a DevOps Engineer to join our team. You will be working alongside the CTO to architect, build and scale the next generation of eCommerce marketing platforms. In this role, you will have the opportunity of working from office or remote in a team of exceptionally talented and driven individuals who are all making a massive impact on our business. There is no micromanaging or babysitting at Bidnamic, everyone here drives their own ideas all the way from start to finish, everyone is given an equal opportunity to flourish and see the fruits of their labour.
What is Bidnamic?
Bidnamic is a marketing technology platform that helps retailers unlock the full potential of Google Shopping. Our platform provides retailers with an unfair advantage on Google Shopping, significantly increasing market share by outranking competitors and increasing revenue. Our precision bid management increases efficiency of ad spend, thus lowering costs to acquire the right customers.
Bidnamic was born out of necessity whilst scaling our own eCommerce venture and we are now working with an initial cohort of leading retailers – where we are already delivering a 60% increase in revenue! We are just at the beginning of this journey and this creates an exciting opportunity for your work to have a huge impact. We are backed by notable Investors, including the board advisor to Net-A-Porter, Co-Founder of Booking.com- thought leaders at Google, IBM and founders of many of today‘s fastest growing startups.
We like to see proven expert abilities in:
- Python ( + 4 years of experience)
- Postgres databases, ECS Fargate, Terraform and EBS.
- CI/CD with Gitlab, Terraform and EBS
- Distributed Task Queues (e.g. Celery, RabbitMQ, SQS)
- Experience using AWS and distributed applications with Docker (e.g. EC2, S3, SES, EBS)
- Ability to present and communicate systems architecture in a visual form.
- Strong understanding of network protocols and network architectures using VPCs, NATs, etc.
- Working within a product-centric dev environment on a collaborative and team focus manner.
- Maintaining live, staging, test and development environments
- Defining, building and delivering deployment tools and processes architected with our CTO
- Enhancing and supporting a build framework for CI/CD with Gitlab
- Supporting and engaging with agile methodology and test driven development (TDD)
- Establishing and running the processes for monitoring, security and infrastructure lifecycle.
- Assisting in the production of detailed technical design documentation.
Considered as a plus:
- Experience with Apache Airflow, ECS Fargate and Django
- Experience with Serverless Applications
No recruiters, no agencies and we are not sponsoring.