Bidnamic has an exciting opportunity for a talented Customer Success Manager to join the team based in Leeds
The Bidnamic platform provides online retailers with an unfair advantage on Google Shopping, significantly increasing market share by efficiently outranking competitors and increasing revenue. Still at the beginning of our journey, we are backed by notable investors, including the board advisor to Net-A-Porter, a Co-Founder of Booking.com – thought leaders at Google, IBM and founders of many of today‘s fastest-growing start-ups.
About the role:
As our Customer Success Manager, you will be the first touchpoint for clients, becoming a trusted advisor to many of the UK’s most innovative retail businesses.
Your day-to-day will consist of:
- Running training sessions
- Analysing customer data sets to draw up performance reports
- Providing strategic recommendations
- Ensuring the client has a clear strategy to capture the full value from Google Shopping
To flourish in this exciting role, you will be a data-driven, ambitious, and highly personable individual who can use these qualities combined with deep knowledge of digital marketing to become a trusted advisor to our retail clients.
- Experienced in digital marketing with the ability to passionately share the benefits of the platform.
- Comfortable working with data sets and are able to manipulate these to pull interesting insights using tools such as Excel/Google Sheets/Adwords / Analytics and Data Studio.
- Experienced and confident with managing, optimising and analysing Google Adwords and Google Shopping campaigns.
- You love making clients happy and go out of your way to do so.
- You actively seek feedback on what is and isn’t working, and proactively suggest initiatives that tackle pain points.
- Outstanding communication skills, written and verbal.
- Able to communicate confidently and authoritatively with a wide variety of internal and external stakeholders, from C-Level to hands-on marketers or eCommerce specialists, to ensure prospects find you both engaging and credible.
- Excited at the opportunity to learn about the growing eCommerce sector and become an expert in eCommerce marketing as the space develops.
- Organised and able to prioritise in a busy environment with a proactive and self-starter attitude.
- High energy and ambitious.
- £25,000 – £35,000 per annum
- Friday lunch on the company
- Commission Scheme
Sounds interesting? Apply to become part of the Bidnamic family!