Are you ready to join the Bidnamic family?
We are seeking a Business Development Executive to join our 1-year old sales team in Leeds to work alongside the CEO and the growing Bidnamic team.
What is Bidnamic?
Bidnamic is a marketing technology platform that helps online retailers unlock the full potential of Google Shopping. Our platform provides online retailers with an unfair advantage on Google Shopping, significantly increasing market share by efficiently outranking competitors and increasing revenue. Our precision bid management software increases return on ad spend, thus lowering costs to acquire customers or achieving outsized sales growth, depending on clients’ requirements.
Since the birth of Bidnamic, we have seen extraordinary results with our clients and we are growing rapidly as a business. We are backed by notable investors, including the board advisor to Net-A-Porter, a Co-Founder of Booking.com – thought leaders at Google, IBM and founders of many of today‘s fastest growing start-ups.
What kind of person are we looking for?
To flourish in this exciting new role, you will be a driven, ambitious, and highly personable individual who can use these qualities combined with deep knowledge of digital marketing to generate, qualify and progress new business. We don’t expect you to be Google experts, we just ask that you are ready and happy to learn.
What will be your role?
As the initial Business Development Executive of Bidnamic you will be the first point of contact with prospects and will identify, generate and qualify opportunities by understanding their business needs, questioning, discovering and understanding their challenges. You’ll be naturally high energy, a brilliant communicator, able to converse easily with all levels within our retail prospect base from C-Level to hands-on marketers or eCommerce specialists.
What skills and abilities are we looking for?
- Confidence with outbound prospecting, follow-up marketing campaigns and lead qualification. Ability to continually identify and grow a prospect network by connecting with as many prospects as possible, understanding their needs and explore whether Bidnamic is the right fit.
- Outstanding communication skills -You can communicate confidently and authoritatively with a wide variety of internal and external stakeholders to drive a lead from prospect, needs discovery and position Bidnamic as the solution.
- Some knowledge of digital marketing and Google Shopping with the ambition to become an expert who can passionately share the benefits of Bidnamic to ensure prospects find you both engaging and credible.
- Reporting – you will religiously keep our CRM (Hubspot) up to date, filling in all fields necessary to ensure the sales process and team operates at its most effective, and stays on top of your progress against targets.
- Proactive and self-starter attitude able to bounce back from rejection and disappointment with the inner confidence that you know that you will close the next prospect.
So what’s in it for me?
In return we offer the opportunity to join a well-funded dynamic young international business that is growing rapidly and therefore this key role will develop as the business goes from strength to strength: There really is no limit as the whole team are pulling together and supporting each other.